Iron water treatment systemsPosted on April 13, 2017
- DELTA graded products plus the Heavy Duty SL Range stop iron building up in pipes and fittings.
- The Submersible Pumps water treatment system stops iron building up in submersible pumps and pipes.
- The Deep Well Jet Pumps water treatment system stops iron building up in deep well jet units, pumps and pipes.
- The DELTA Iron Filtration System removes the iron, manganese and tannins very effectively from water after that water is pumped into a holding tank and eliminates iron staining from surfaces.
- The automated backwash Iron Filtration System treats from 20 to 200 litres/minute (lpm).
Noticeable differences when customers treat their iron-rich water with DELTA:
- Eliminates existing iron build-up in pumps, pipes and fittings.
- Eliminates future iron build-up in pumps, pipes and fittings.
- Eliminates iron stains on surfaces (DELTA iron filtration system).
South Australian farm manager Darren Jenke reckons the proof is in the pigs. Since installing the DELTA water treatment technology on the Lucindale district farm’s southern irrigation system in late 2010, he’s seen a dramatic reduction in iron build-up in the main-line pipe. The cleaning pig, a foam cylinder that cleans under pressure along pipes, has had less work and the DELTA technology has cut his maintenance time and power costs.