Water treatment for caravans and RV
Better water for RV travellers
When you’re travelling your RV encounters all sorts of water supplies – salty water, water with high mineral content, bore water, harsh town water.
And poor quality water going through your RV causes wear and tear on your parts and your water using appliances.
DELTA has the solution!
Our 100% Australian DELTA RV will:
- Keep your water filter cleaner
- Eliminate calcium stains in your showers, sinks and toilets
- Prevent calcium build-up in shower heads and taps
- Protect hot water systems and anodes
- Protect your water using appliances such as kettles, dishwashers and washing machines from build-up, corrosion and blockages
- Improve the palatability of your water
- Improve the performance of soaps, detergents and cleaning chemicals
Compact, light, easy to store in your RV storage compartment, simple to install
No power, cleaning or replacement parts required
BEFORE & AFTER
Hot water system anode on the left in the image below is from a caravan using the DELTA RV for 12 months, compared to the anode on the right from a caravan with no DELTA treatment.
- Read about Newcastle Lance and Kathy Bertwhistle, members of the Jayco Owner’s Club Hunter Region, who have installed a DELTA RV on their caravan HERE